Warranty & Refund Policy
Welcome and we hope that you would be satisfied with the product. The terms and conditions provided herein are made in accordance with the laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Malaysia. This policy sets out the framework for the replacing or repairing of our FreeYond’s products (“Policy”).
This Policy applies to all FreeYond’s products that are purchased from our official e-commerce platforms, our authorised reseller / retail stores (“Product”) within Malaysia. We do not provide warranty for products purchased from other platforms.
3. Warranty Period
The period of warranty for each of the Product varies accordingly and the warranty for each product sets out in the following table:
|Products category||Warranty period|
|Main Product (Phone, Wearable & Audio)||12 months|
|Packaged Accessories||6 months|
The commencement of the warranty period shall be the date of the purchase order receipt or proof of purchase (“POP”) is issued and Proof of Warranty (as defined below) shall be produced at the application of the warranty service.
4. Warranty Service
- During the warranty period, warranty services will be provided to you for the repair or replace, at our absolute discretion may determine, any defective Product or defective component of the Product. This warranty is only valid for original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Within 7 days after the Product is delivered to you, if a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect in the Product (hardware functional fault), you may elect to replace it with the same model and specification or in-warranty repair services and provided that the Product is returned in their original packaging and in unused condition.
- If the Product is purchased in the retail store, please proceed to the said retail store for the replacement. If the Product is purchased through our e-commerce platforms, please contact the respective stores for further assistance.
Product repair or maintenance can be done at our authorised service centre at here and the Proof of Warranty (as defined below) shall be produced at the counter of our authorised service centre during application for repair or maintenance. It is recommended to back up your mobile devices before it is sent for maintenance.
- You shall be fully responsible for the cost of delivery for the repairment or replacement of the Product.
5. Proof of Warranty
The following proof of warranty shall be first produced in order to be eligible for the warranty service:-
· The invoice or POP issued to you can be used to verify the status of the warranty.
· The invoice validity will be verified before processing of the warranty services.
|Product serial number|
· In the event if you are unable to provide any of the above materials. The product serial number can be used to verify the warranty status.
· The warranty period will start 90 days from the date of manufacture indicated by the product serial number.
6. Warranty Policy
|Replacement due to Non-User-Related Faulty Performance||Within seven (7) days after purchasing (including seven (7) days), if a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect in the product (hardware functional fault), you may elect to replace it with the same model and specification or in-warranty repair services.|
· Within the warranty period, parts and packaged accessories with non-user-related faulty performance that can’t be repaired can be replaced free-of-charge.
· We will continue to provide warranty services for any necessary replacement parts and accessories for 90 days following the date of repair, or for the remaining period of the product warranty (whichever is longer).
· Product that meets either of the following conditions are only eligible for paid out-of-warranty repair service:
· Paid out-of-warranty replacement (repurchase) will be offered for accessories that can’t be repaired.
7. Product Not Covered by the Warranty
The Product will not be covered by warranty if any of the following events occurs:-
- any modification or repair by party other than our authorised repair centre;
- damaged caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair;
- in faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance;
- the accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer;
- Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation etc;
- counterfeit or fake products;
- the Product not sold by us; or
- any damage that is intentionally or deliberately caused by you.
In the event if it is found that your Product is not eligible for warranty service, we will notify you and provide you an estimated cost for repair before proceeding with any work.
8. Refund Policy
A refund (on the original amount paid for the returned item) will only be available if your returned item is out-of-stock. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you refund request is approved, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 21 working days.
Note: If you do not receive your refund after 21 working days, first, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
9. Variation of Terms
We shall have the absolute right to revise and amend the terms of this Policy from time to time by updating the terms on the Site and without notice to you.
However, you will be subject to the terms of this Policy at the time that you order Product from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you too), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms before we send you the purchase order (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to these terms, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the Product).
10. Other Terms and Conditions
- This Policy is only applicable to devices and Product sold by us through our website and/or authorised reseller/retail store. We will not be held responsible for other commitments or offers made by a third party unauthorised agent.
- To the fullest extent permissible by laws, you agree to discharge and release us and our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to the services provided by us under this Policy.
- This Policy shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
11. Contact Us
Email : [email protected]